BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My life without you.

I waited for the whole day yesterday,
And Yes! I got the answer i want,
But it seems not enough for me,
Sometimes you just wouldn't know,what am i thinking,
I just want to steal a little moment from your busy life and own it,
The moment i spend with you,is the moment i treasure.

Last sunday,i went to Port Dickson with my friends,
All of us played banana boat,
It's irritating!!!!
And i told myself,i must bring you here 1 day,
Once you fall into the sea,
I will hold your hand a pull you up,
Once you injured by those sand shank,
I will tears of my shirt and give you a piece of cloth to cover your wound,
Once you got choke by those sea water,
I will help you to release all the water out,
I promise i will protect you always,
I tried my best to made you happy,but you seems not appreciate it,
My friends ask me to out from this hell hole,
But i don't wanna give you,except you tell me that we are impossible,
If not i won't give up at all,
If you allow me to call you,
I promise i will call you everyday any time,
If you allow me to send you msg,
I promise my phone is ON 24 Hours and is always by my side,
I don't care the radiation,i just want a msg from you,
But i don't have the guts to call you,
Because i scared i will interrup your busy time,
My day and night just couldn't be perfect if without your msg,
Its been 2 days,we not texting.....do you know i miss you lot?
I admit i might be like flirting or joking always,
But this time i am serious on you,
I understand what you feel sometime,
So i just decided to jogging every night,
I just wanna let peoples see,the new Derrick,
Which wearing a tidy and neat attire,
I promise you,i will change.
Please give me a chance,and promise my dating,
I want to prove my love to you.
Miss AM can you hear it?


Missing You
Is Like Being
Lost In A
Black And White World ....
Everything
Seems So
Faded And Lonely ...

My blog don't have any guests,i just wanna express my feeling to you MISS AM! 
I really miss you so much Miss AM
I am getting myself crazy.

0 comments: