BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I've leave this place for a time~

Hello~ My dearie blog,
I've been leaving off this place for almost several months,
Well,my life goes smooth but with some minor turmoil too,
This few months,i have enter to National Service,
And i serve the community!!!! (Sounds "kind" rite?)
And now,i entered college (SEGI KL),
Currently studying certificate level,
Although it's quite boring,but i cannot blame anyone but myself,
So accept the truth and face the fact......


Well,few months already,i've not thinking bout her for few months!!!
She has a Boyfriend,
I can't said she abandoned me,because i nvr take action also,
But loving a person,is to wish them not to curse them,
So i wish you with my true heart~


Hmmmm.... According to psychologist said,
A person who always making joke around,is the person who are very lonely,
Hmmm..... Seems like saying myself huh?
But well,this is life....We have murmuring sometimes,but tomorrow gonna be better day!!!


I trust that Wan Siu Mun,can make his own life wonderful!!!!

0 comments: