BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

You are my addiction.

Hi,how's your life over there? Are you happy-ing? Sorrow-ing?
Can you please share with me?
I tried not to think of you for at least 1 day,
But it doesn't work,
I tried to go for intensive sports,
But i just wanna let you know,you are my motivation,
Everytime when i think of you,i felt energetic,
So now you know how addicted you are?
I feeling myself are becoming a insane dude soon,
I got no thing to do for the entire day and entire week,
But i think of you all the time,
I think of you when i facebook-ing,
I think of you when i was eating,
I think of you when i was sleeping,
I think of you when i was reading,
I think of you when i was in the toilet,
I think of you every day,
I think of you every hours,
I think of you every minute,
I think of you every sec.
You're so addictive,you know?

I like you not that you're pretty,
I like is your smile,
I like is your tone of speaking,
I just hope to share your happiness,sadness or crazyness.
I don't mind at all.

Sometime i wait for your reply for bout few hours,
And today i wait for your reply for the whole day,
Do you know how i feel?
Here i tell you,i feel lonely.
I just need you to be with me,you know?
I told myself not to give up easily,
And i know if i not giving up,
I will be busted,
But i don't busted if i got you.
I Love You Ms AM.

0 comments: