BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Damn hate it!

WTH,who you think i am, Mafia? or Gangster?
Please use a better way to let me study,
Not forcing me,force doesn't work,
It will made over effect,i was trying to be a good son infront you,
But why you always think that i'm bad?
I went out for dinner/drinking with friends also can't?
I just drink normal drink,NOT ALCOHOL,
Why can't yo just understand my situation?
I got so many question mark from you.

You cannot compare to the others,
Me is me,Derrick Wan,
Yeah,i can't get good result,i am not like other people son,
Get flying colours in their exam result,
But i at least become a great son in front of you,
I don't smoke,
My friends call me to drink alcohol drink,i refuse to drink it and reject it,
I din hang out till midnight,
I din mix with gangster/mafia,
Because i know dislike,
So i always try my best to do my duty as a son,
I respect you,what you ask me i will answer you patiently,
You call me teach you anything,i will teach you patiently,
But please don't depend on you daily mood to treat me,
I always do my best,and i will get a damn return.

I get a driving license,not for drifting/racing with friends,
I just wanna convenient you,
I can go my training myself,
I can go play sports myself,
Because you always not very willing to fetch me,
And i know,you care of my safety,
But why can't you just teach me few lesson first?
I'm willing to let you teach.

I just hope i can get what i want,
And family support is very important to me,
I'm keeping my finger cross,and waiting the god pass by,
No matter,how you treat me,
You're still ranking in my heart,
I wouldn't forget how to care me when i was small,
I promise i will pay you back TRIPLE when i grow up,
I just hope you can support me,
And understand my situation and know what i want it now.








                                                                                   Well,at here i wish YOU and HIM happy always.
                                                                                   The boy deserve to have you,
                                                                                   Because he's better than me x100000
                                                                                   And i will always support you spiritually,
                                          
                                                                    Tell me when you falling,i will hold you like i'm holding
                                                                    The wooden marionette.




Back of every creation, supporting it like an arch, is faith. Enthusiasm is nothing: it comes and goes. But if one believes, then miracles occur.
Henry Miller

0 comments: