BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 13, 2010

Am i stupid?

Today was my 3rd time for the car driving lesson,
But i still wondering why i can't control the machine well?
Am i that stupid? I got no idea,
Once i step into the car i told myself not to worry and be calm,
Perhaps i can perform well for the first 20 minutes,
After that when the car on the road,
My mind was empty and stop working,
Once the uncle command me to do i only move,just like a robot,
It make me feel anxious this few days,
When i haven't start the lesson i was so desperate for a P license plate,
But after 3 lesson of driving i feel tasteless,
Anyone can teach me how to release anxiety?
Its annoy me, FUCK!!!!
And also the engine ran out several times,
Why does manual car so difficult to control it,DAMN!!!
My car exam is on next Monday and yet i still can't control the machine well,
What should i do? Please give me some tips *ANNOYING*
Its freaking costly for the car exam,so i don't want to waste the money again,
I need some way that can release anxiety easily.

Competition,Exams and Confessions always make me feel anxious,
Please teach me how to sack off this bloody habit.

God Bless Me!

0 comments: