BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 6, 2010

Ain't my day. Happy and Unhappy issue happened in 1 day.

The first thing make me happy was i went to gym with my friends,
And i finally break my record that was i can spend 30 minutes on cardio,
Finally i did that,because usually i just can stand there for 20 minutes,
But today perhaps my body was in a good status hahaha!!!
We spend our time in gym for about 3 hours,
And had our lunch at 1U,
Then wait for bus (My second time of taking bus lol and it was freaking tough.),


Then second thing make me feel very unhappy is i met 2 blady fool motor cyclist,
Their behavior were very suspicious,
So i quickly ran back to my house,
And been warned by someone,
Come on,please tell me why malaysia got so many snatch thief and robbery!!!
I HATE THEM!!!

0 comments: