BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Feel Lazy and Depress

Sigh.....i feel very lazy recently. 
Lazy to School,
Lazy to do Homework,
Lazy to Tuition,
Lazy to do Revision,
And many many more.

What should i do? I really have no idea.
My life make me feel suck,
Some blady idiots always simply create rumors,
And spread it throughout the school,
But what can i do,they own a mouth,
What they wanna talk is always beyond of my control.

I really do need someone to console and consult me,
But where did YOU go? I miss you,
Can you get my message? I can bravely say NO.
Because you are happy-ing with other guys,
So the only way i can do is Give Up.

Just pray hard for exam,
And waiting the god to pass by lol,
Good Luck Derrick Wan!!!!  
Gambateh!!! 

0 comments: