BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Beating the Deadline

Still got 12 more weeks to SPM,i still haven't ready yet *shivering*.
But what i can do now is study whatever i can and be calm because i still need some time for myself because study for me is quite toilsome work lols.

Today as usual,i went to english tuition and i realize that ENGLISH is very important to us,despite my english is not good and very weak in grammer but i still learn to BLOG because i know blogging can help me to improve my english grammer,i always told myself "Must Willing To Learn".

English is only the subject that couldn't make me sleep,i love to attend my english classes in school and tuition center. My school english teacher Mrs Azaniza she's quite funny lady perhaps just a little joke then can brighten up her days and she is the only teacher can make me score A in my english paper,should thanks her.

Therefore,i improve a lot on my english speaking,reading and writing but listening i'm still sharpen on it because my listeng are freaking bad and slow. I can easily distract by other things such as Games,Cartoon,HOT CHICK,FACEBOOK and perhaps Twitter loads of distraction here haha!!!

Lastly,what i can say is Buddys Let's Work Hard and Study Smart Together.
Be the best among the best,Knowledge is power for us.
Peace!!! ^^ 

0 comments: