BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 15, 2010

FRIENDSHIP

Okay,let me tell you what kind of friends i am having now. Some of them are smart like hell and some of them are lazy like hell that's all,but i don't mind to know new friends because i wanna be a socialize person,i want to do something with my aggressive way BUT some idiots are just asshole,they'll threaten you and act like a snobbish.Yeah they got loads of girlfriends and i don't even have one SO WHAT!!!


They will always help you to tackle a girl that you don't even know her,it make feel silly to myself because i know many people will comment about my characteristic behind me,some of them even will back stab you because they are very good pretender.
My best friends,won't me a lot,they only know how to teach me argue with Elder,Seniority and School teacher once you don't follow what they had teach you,they will simply create stupid rumors and spread all over the school said that you're a "TIMID" person. Hey come on man,i'm already 17 years old,do i still timid like a primary bilibary kids? NO WAY.

Why i don't follow what they said,because i know what i am going to do and what cannot do,i always think twice before i do something. I must tell myself,i shouldn't prejudice other people but my friends did they're childish by the way.

Actually,i am not a barbaric and rude person......Fuck,Damn,Heck and bla bla bla bad words is just a way to communicate with my friends,i know myself can't speak english very well but i always LEARN and i believe pratice makes perfect.


 Very interesting friendship quotes.

0 comments: