BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 1, 2010

My Fault for Making Your Life a Scar

I don't mean to create a scar in your life,
But please another angle to look at my situation,
I'm not cheating you or what,
I just wanna your life better you know?
I know i had made the biggest mistake,
I shouldn't did at first,
Now i hurt you,but i am not purposely did it,
TRUST ME PLEASE!!!!
However things goes on,you're still my friend,
We are still friend!!!!
You can choose to hate me,
But don't list me with few of the idiots,
Because i'm not talking any lies to you,
You know that,i don't like your reply,
Because its so straight to me!
PLEASE OKAY?
Forgive my stupid attitude.
I'll stand by you quietly,
And pray for you,
I isn't the one you think,
So just beg for a forgiveness from you.




My life is so miserable.

0 comments: