BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I don't want to stay in this place anymore

I wanna leave home,and go somewhere else alone,
I want to live myself,
Because i had did so much,
So i understand it,
Well,your words was quite mean,
But i know i deserve it.
So i wanna leave here,and go to overseas,
Have my own life,
BUT!!!
Dudes,please remember if you dislike me,then just get away from me,
Don't give me so much damages,i will sick of dealing with it,
Well,i know i am having miserable life right now,
And i hope can like my friends,
Don't have soooo many friends,
Yet they live peacefully and quietly,
I'm trying to be socializing person,
But can't perhaps my attitude and my mind,
You wouldn't know,because you wasn't beside me,
But god will know everything,God is always watching and take care of me
I always hope i can like a Pilot,fly up to the atmosphere and feeling the natural phenomenal,
I regret for everything i did since i was small,
But it's too late,times can't play back,
So what can i do? Ignorance? Tolerance? or Offence?
My mind was empty because i don't what to do,
I'm not finding excuses for myself,
But something will always wash my mind,
Malaysia,Kuala Lumpur is such a sad place for me,
Because i feel helpless when i need help,
I feel lonely when i'm alone,
But who knows? No one knows.
I try to laugh and keep in my heart.....but it doesn't work,
By the way,since you wanna draw a line between me and you,
I just support your idea.

But do remember my heart wasn't a ranking heart,
I only can put 1 person in my heart not 10 peoples,
Perhaps i'll find another one.


I always feel inadequate for what i'm having now,
And recently few lessons had taught me up,
I shouldn't be so GENTLEMEN anymore,
Because people will think i am affectation,
So no point to be it anymore,
Just become myself.
That's all i can say............

Bye Bye dudes!!!!

0 comments: