BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wondering

I just wondering why????
Why debts can take a person life away?
Why gambling can take a person life away?
Why a person can be so stingy?
Why a person can be so cruel?
Why a person can be so useless?
Why a person can be very good in acting?

Come on,GOD i know you're a good man,
Please bless all of us,
My life was very miserable recently,who can tell me why?
A lot silly problem happened this month,
Who the fuck made it?
I got so many question marks inside my mind,
Please Please Please,
GOD,made me some miracle,
I was stuck with bunch of problem,
And i couldn't solve,
A 17 old teen can't do anything,
Its makes self feel useless,
Why this world can be so cruel?
I was given a lot of challenge since small,
Please use another way to born me up.
I need a proper family life,
Stop giving so many problem to us.
I still need to study,i need to become a professional in the future,
Please do help me pursue my dream,don't abolish it.
Please Please Please Please Please.
Wealth not the important thing,
Health and Peace is the most important thing in our life.
Please no more ROLLER COASTER IN my life.





GOD,PLEASE PASS BY ME!!!
Just bless us.
I'll pray for it.

0 comments: