BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 16, 2010

When i think of you.

I wonder if you are thinking of me
I miss the times when we were together
Hand in hand like it used to be
I wish those moments could have been forever
Looking up to the stars ,choosing which one we would chase
I want to be forever in your embrace
My heart keeps whispering your name
So many times that it drives me insane
…But you are miles away
When I think of you at night
I cant help but to cry
I long for that day when I see you again
Because to me your not just a best friend
You’ve rescued me more then once
Its you who I can depend on
I want you to know how much I love you
I wish that I was brave enough to kiss you
So you would understand my feelings for you
These words come from my heart
A little spot that I know you will forever love

0 comments: