BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 6, 2011

I wondering what i doing now is it the right thing?

I just don't know why i fall in love with you,
Your Face,
Your Laugh,
Your Lips,
Your Eyes,
Your ear,
I just love you like hell,and you'll never realize it,
Evry morning i woke up,i told myself (live well),
I just hope to see your face everyday and every moment,
You always told me that you aren't pretty,
But in my heart,you're like an angel for me,
I love you because of the shock feel,
I care you a lot,
Everytime when i text you,you didn't reply me,
I was wondering are you busy or what?
Or you dislike my text?
Perhaps!
Although we are the different race,but who care?
I love you is enough.
I wanna confess to you,but i don't have the guts.
I stop hoping start from now,i just wanna get in your heart,
And i wanna be selfish,i wanna own you forever ever!
I promise you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: